2020年7月8日 星期三

Paul Claudel 詩一首






Google翻譯:
If you knew how much love
I follow your steps
... with how much love
I dry your tears
... with how much love
I take you by the hand so that you don't fall
....
... with how much love I look at your gaze
which is sometimes so sad
and he can't see the light.
...
If you only knew how much I suffer from the bitterness of life with you
I would like to caress you with meat hands ...
but I whisper it to those around you ...
I would like to tell you the truest words of love,
but I suggest it to anyone who gives you a word.
I would like to see you gather all the love
that you sow
to feel satisfied with your life
but like everything ...
time will let the fruit grow
that you yourself were born.
Rejoice because through your hands
I give love to those who are lucky enough to meet you.
                  Paul Claudel
                 French poet.
             (1868 - 1955) France
Painting - Sandro Botticelli (details)




Дафина Йотова
RENAISSANCE ART AND ARCHITECTURE




Grazia Arigò

昨天下午6:25 ·

Se tu sapessi con quanto amore
seguo i tuoi passi
... con quanto amore
asciugo le tue lacrime
... con quanto amore
ti prendo per mano affinché tu non cada
....
... con quanto amore guardo il tuo sguardo
che a volte è così triste
e non ce la fa a vedere la luce.
...
Se solo sapessi quanto soffro insieme a te dell’amaro della vita
Vorrei accarezzarti con mani di carne…
ma lo sussurro a chi ti sta accanto…
vorrei dirti le parole più vere dell’amore,
ma lo suggerisco a chi ti regala una parola.
Vorrei vederti raccogliere tutto l’amore
che semini
per sentirti soddisfatto della tua vita
ma come ogni cosa…
il tempo lascerà crescere il frutto
che tu stesso hai fatto nascere.
Gioisci perché attraverso le tue mani
io regalo l’amore a chi ha la fortuna di incontrarti.


Paul Claudel
Poeta Francese.
(1868 - 1955) Francia
Dipinto - Sandro Botticelli (dettagli)

沒有留言: