2013年4月13日 星期六

1 Corinthians 13 /The Mission: Gabriel's Oboe and The Falls

 《教會》(英語The Mission)是1986年出品的一部英國電影,表述18世紀天主教耶穌會南美傳教的故事。

 English

 

[Yo-Yo Ma plays Ennio Morricone]Gabriel's Oboe and The Falls 

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XISBJ-MJ0HI

The Mission - Gabriel's Oboe

Masters of the Oboe http : // amzn.to/HEQyMq Movie - The Mission Music - 


Robert DeNiro reads 1 corinthians 13 

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmUxkdTZY18

第十三章

愛超越一切 
  1. 我若能說人間的語言,和能說天使的語言, 但我若沒有愛,我就成了個發聲的鑼,或發響的鈸。
  2. 我若有先知之恩,又明白一切奧秘和各種知識;我若有全備的信心,甚至能移山,但我若沒有愛,我什麼也不算。
  3. 我若把我所有的財產全施捨了,我若捨身投火被焚;但我若沒有愛,為我毫無益處。
愛是諸德的靈魂 
  1. 愛是含忍的,愛是慈祥的,愛不嫉妒,不誇張,不自大,
  2. 不作無禮的事, 不求己益,不動怒,不圖謀惡事,
  3. 不以不義為樂,卻與真理同樂:
  4. 凡事包容,凡事相信,凡事盼望,凡事忍耐。
愛永存不朽 
  1. 愛永存不朽,而先知之恩,終必消失;語言之恩,終必停止;知識之恩,終必消逝。
  2. 因為我們現在所知道的,只是局部的;我們作先知所講的,也只是局部的;
  3. 及至那圓滿的一來到,局部的,就必要消逝。
  4. 當我是孩子的時候,說話像孩子,看事像孩子,思想像孩子;幾時我一成了人,就把孩子的事丟棄了。
  5. 我們現在是藉著鏡子觀看,模糊不清,到那時,就要面對面的觀看了。我現在所認識的,只是局部的,那時我就要全認清了,如同我全被認清一樣。
  6. 現今存在的,有信、望、愛這三樣,但其中最大的是愛。

1 Corinthians 13

New King James Version (NKJV)

The Greatest Gift

13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, it profits me nothing.
Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Footnotes:

  1. 1 Corinthians 13:3 NU-Text reads so I may boast.

沒有留言: